Re: [Rift] AD Review of draft-ietf-rift-rift-12 (Part 2a)

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Fri, 02 April 2021 14:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=qKnds1PTOs3fRQg9/AjjhOqSK+aoZTQVBpz4Kme7u8U=; b=EhhSGdjpCadVbGX2OS+ZkdlpCBS5whXm2h7/A08ASo11NAawfroPewt8ESgkehkE0Q y+himAUrq0Hhssch7zds30vOlZfupY3SGvnMjluWEkNHHjl3dcR6mLGk+MWJY2idGSNY OSQELSbcKIX0yguWLolaGvnep7eUigDFC6TQF9OFqvJ+BsJfy6jRLbyRaTThiucpzWBw r5kSLNozgJpchh4rWQ6ALUdLeRqKk2pU/CI/Lb1NgiK45oLioBTNejPtZXdmjUvP4Arh RK3SrxCr9SXp5HFRD6Fmh2+sjRnDuELi2nldBkhiOxNKauMb/e6Ah4oFtfCrPh5NXwJY mLfQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=qKnds1PTOs3fRQg9/AjjhOqSK+aoZTQVBpz4Kme7u8U=; b=K1WgKk2IRX0LgbKu0VyFc6ssOlC4ImJIkHkGkmNBNmJxfL8XPbDuHCczPTd4OMzHzp KfkXzE40n0EULHpZSFnn0SgzE00gH+DTEdbeDMedSi+4gk5KWfyYXHT4c6j6HsBK67GF OxxuNM2zJc+wR/46pTA8VPeOinXoOStt/z9hQ3rPefE4VDh5+VvCTgjLeVJRy80f2l26 XI/WxsNjj65BNVXk6IOtxaWxrlIPfL28wA4ozyk7EU9GSOe1tIVtIIHbj0B6rEdvzPbx Dv+X0TQu8AKdwNAQWVGHxjWpYKIU3B5gn8tzU9fcBC4nLVvabWTMNGH4ztIOefeU/7rS FP7g==