Re: [Rift] AD Review of draft-ietf-rift-rift-12 (Part 1)

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Sun, 07 March 2021 17:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ZRVCcH4a8JbphC3xiJ1T5l1KBj9fxrcX+Im2nZAIeSg=; b=rSOm4yA8mrvkDxgjfe2P8qA6Q3Gm1P/7Oz9jc3MOVYBtm+Gs+qvUU+j4m5dAcHYUlp ylC/hEOkl+GC7P5raaSmPQfkKduo5HyXdszRlx8J9aRT7jfuD1mWvYqhs5vwGnehEW36 MJHcOGiQi9nQOB4+tatGvaAwk6bZDEtuyu1C+0IW9nBNhBM7BPWnY76veENkczHJplIm 2VatlDjfA7PfmjVakoseAWMlj4A2pbGB7UuwJhygtABQ9ywhPMXrAp/wra7QI6f5jom1 cDGn6qCD0WArfr3iM3PpqJ40tklRnunDaqP0DUoOGdYyVxQlTirvbTkc7rPWshFVxuVR 0cgQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ZRVCcH4a8JbphC3xiJ1T5l1KBj9fxrcX+Im2nZAIeSg=; b=FEWwHXrSMjOQ3hh1EylbDtLGZwhkeOgk9XEL/99wblhkNs+kFRHw6cMgAW7uBstbz2 IJ10MZEPk15rlQD4TeeXPRgFRcNm2VUPjII6vn7NTmPvZGj74P+2Amsg5AcA25BW5BSY hoDUlHpDLuJwu3BAUaV4lzcitO7cgFqGarHi3d67Cg89qvY5qb4puAEekfQvkioCEgEd YcZe0WBtxmRtosJ6AOMq+QU/5OvCLsbqcvAlNvVg/8eobyvwm4/Fz5oZVvNRL+gegAY8 /m0NgkHqi2uEAW0Fs5zo/FpK1XmX3NIartUqgHJh0ocFhDlAwi8IygmI8i4GBGDGvyoj rzDg==