Subject: [Rift] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rift-sr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 05:09:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing In Fat Trees WG of the IETF.

        Title           : SRIFT: Segment Routing in Fat Trees
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Jordan Head
  Filename        : draft-ietf-rift-sr-00.txt
  Pages           : 9
  Date            : 2022-07-11

Abstract:
   This document specifies signaling procedures for Segment Routing in
   RIFT.  Each node's loopback address, Segment Routing Global Block
   (SRGB) and Node Segment Identifier (Node-SID), which are typically
   assigned by a configuration management system and distibuted by
   routing protocols, are distributed southbound from the Top Of Fabric
   (TOF) nodes via RIFT's Key-Value distribution mechanism, so that each
   node can compute how to reach a segment represented by the active SID
   in a packet.  An SR controller signals SR policies to ingress nodes
   so that they can send packets with a desired segment list to steer
   traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rift-sr/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rift-sr-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts