Subject: [Rift] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rift-applicability-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 04:38:12 -0700

Internet-Draft draft-ietf-rift-applicability-13.txt is now available. It is a
work item of the Routing In Fat Trees (RIFT) WG of the IETF.

   Title:   RIFT Applicability
   Authors: Yuehua Wei
            Zheng Zhang
            Dmitry Afanasiev
            Pascal Thubert
            Tony Przygienda
   Name:    draft-ietf-rift-applicability-13.txt
   Pages:   36
   Dates:   2024-04-15

Abstract:

   This document discusses the properties, applicability and operational
   considerations of RIFT in different network scenarios.  It intends to
   provide a rough guide how RIFT can be deployed to simplify routing
   operations in Clos topologies and their variations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rift-applicability/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-rift-applicability-13.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-ietf-rift-applicability-13

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at:
rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts