Re: [Rift] Device restart problem

<xu.benchong@zte.com.cn> Fri, 25 October 2019 07:44 UTC

Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 15:43:06 +0800
From: xu.benchong@zte.com.cn
To: tonysietf@gmail.com
Cc: rift@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Rift] Device restart problem

Hi,tony

Thanks for your reply.

When Leaf111 and Spine111 (assuming no other spines) are restarted at the same time, Spine111 can’t flood the received TIDE of ToF21 to Leaf111, and Seq NR can’t be updated -- Is this the second layer of onion;-)

Can we update the lifetime of the tie by tide to avoid sending tie period?

We are developing a verification implementation, and have not yet connect with Bruno's.

Benchong

原始邮件