Subject: [Rift] Last Call: <draft-ietf-rift-rift-20.txt> (RIFT: Routing in Fat Trees) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 08:35:24 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Routing In Fat Trees WG (rift) to
consider the following document: - 'RIFT: Routing in Fat Trees'
  <draft-ietf-rift-rift-20.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2024-03-05. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a specialized, dynamic routing protocol for
   Clos and fat tree network topologies optimized towards minimization
   of control plane state as well as minimization of configuration and
   operational complexity.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rift-rift/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2944/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3168/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3343/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3091/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3226/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3167/