Re: [Rift] RIFT protocol implementation

Leonardo Alberro Zimmermann <lalberro@fing.edu.uy> Wed, 13 May 2020 17:44 UTC

To: Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com>
Cc: rift@ietf.org, Bruno Rijsman <brunorijsman@gmail.com>, Eduardo Grampin <grampin@fing.edu.uy>, Alberto Castro <acastro@fing.edu.uy>, Maximiliano Lucero <mlucero@fing.edu.uy>, agustina.parnizari@fing.edu.uy
References: <AM6PR04MB432519F740317CFE30ED33C8C1420@AM6PR04MB4325.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com> <8a55226e-d428-f195-cfb5-c427229eb081@os.uniroma3.it> <87FBCCFA-A2E9-41EA-9C8F-BC87AAF1A9CF@gmail.com> <5b48347b-4156-bc4e-dcb2-14ec70159ee6@os.uniroma3.it> <E824E104-63BF-415E-BBBB-8A6EF7FAE332@gmail.com> <2528b464-c368-6e31-54c7-6ff200b6dafb@os.uniroma3.it> <A24BFF42-9AAE-4837-85EA-ACD55BDCEF41@gmail.com> <8977A74B-B0AE-430D-9817-2608952DDCF7@juniper.net> <CA+wi2hN2LziBFx68VEk5HLEVv3Jwj+0uWiZdf=QzJKfaXY1CTw@mail.gmail.com> <fe29024c-7170-97f5-fe3c-d381ef1d62d2@os.uniroma3.it> <C8542AB2-9C17-42FF-8DD8-1AB3C8C65159@juniper.net> <b82cfbc9-6531-cb3a-a7b2-01ed723f37b4@fing.edu.uy> <CA+wi2hOYT-xzh89=SkGexbqV_ZuEqnUD7nSc35veTR=Q+=KEnA@mail.gmail.com> <9b6c08ec-dbb1-234e-5b10-d16426923394@fing.edu.uy> <CA+wi2hPT_19kZ7t1D6BhPBxcjJMyarw5yq3YZ9OHrQ265QEWPw@mail.gmail.com> <CA+wi2hMa46PeDcCWdg_tdMJOpmoLW8sGoHwYKsu30aWDRi=KWg@mail.gmail.com>