Subject: [rmcat] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rmcat-coupled-cc-08.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 04:50:23 -0800
List-Id: "RTP Media Congestion Avoidance Techniques \(RMCAT\) Working Group discussion list." <rmcat.ietf.org>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the RTP Media Congestion Avoidance Techniques WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Coupled congestion control for RTP media
        Authors         : Safiqul Islam
                          Michael Welzl
                          Stein Gjessing
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rmcat-coupled-cc-08.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2019-01-10

Abstract:
   When multiple congestion controlled Real-time Transport Protocol
   (RTP) sessions traverse the same network bottleneck, combining their
   controls can improve the total on-the-wire behavior in terms of
   delay, loss and fairness.  This document describes such a method for
   flows that have the same sender, in a way that is as flexible and
   simple as possible while minimizing the amount of changes needed to
   existing RTP applications.  It specifies how to apply the method for
   the Network-Assisted Dynamic Adaptation (NADA) congestion control
   algorithm, and provides suggestions on how to apply it to other
   congestion control algorithms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rmcat-coupled-cc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rmcat-coupled-cc-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rmcat-coupled-cc-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rmcat-coupled-cc-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/