Re: [rmcat] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-rmcat-wireless-tests-08

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Thu, 05 March 2020 22:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=dXbc6ncRJrXPsC/wKLTuOcNz4nKbGgU3bXPjMvohUrc=; b=tV9ildruTBY8LCMsiRkBbuWtISYs4YhljIogOMef1ZVuHcq5+34uhD6rg1aCYlC86K 0Re0UXPRIUQ1asf9KXcDhj1yTzI6ExECNy8Od2twTZmKTsHbW3yBHDM53Mr8Nh+G33H0 E8z8i1ZRdrraeWbK2oSeNNRnRDdtTeLIMdfG2vmrDTPdqLgKvR4yLxHSuh/HOEV5Dz3A W/+nDPppG4+EowJrCatN3rlIGBjj5tsVD1Ps79LOppgVjth04f30/UH+rAGF4XzrAa46 Sbkv4e3IcP8IZCZIqtP0KHIbo7Clsg1DIPcoD4gHh7r7LhZ1/0XZi3InCQmBCBrUp9zR 8UrQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=dXbc6ncRJrXPsC/wKLTuOcNz4nKbGgU3bXPjMvohUrc=; b=BZ6Pl1gmAvzeqU94n63RTOLSjegBm6mO/BHa6CmaZ2A4xNCu0fKO9rKNpcLxurtzmq vh3sGEbPOEU/lXJ3ml44hgODBksczH4dfLcxvQhgR+iTiY32iGIckrh3LmnVIo6S6pzv fLRX36G0YecBrVZYnpBrb8B3QeOqRMq0o4HqRLT8yFJzXscgJ8H6HGvsTHA5c7qBjy75 ANR7KsqsIMk4QwrBgP37hfGt2KKoXgXhuVjf4hU3MX6HRdTVJuD6fsdjqFDI1loBgpQ7 18Ruxd8ItR3xR7C3gn9uP+HpJCrtypr2s8XIfyzJJs1Za+/sHjlImveDNZtIKxpDpT44 cxqQ==