Re: [rmcat] Agenda items for Seoul?

Anna Brunstrom <anna.brunstrom@kau.se> Sun, 06 November 2016 14:16 UTC

To: rmcat@ietf.org
From: Anna Brunstrom <anna.brunstrom@kau.se>
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2016 15:16:04 +0100
Subject: Re: [rmcat] Agenda items for Seoul?

Dear all,

We have received very few agenda requests for Seoul so we still have
time for more items on the agenda. We would like some feedback on how to
best spend this time, some thoughts and questions below.

We were in a rush when discussing the results from the candidate
algorithms last time. Would it be good to revisit the results from the
candidate algorithms and their relation to the test cases - to see if
there are any outstanding issues here or if all the authors have
interpreted them in the same way and the results are comparable. So we
can get a complete picture of what has been tested in the different
cases. Will the authors of the candidate algorithms be in Seoul?

The framework document has not yet been accepted as a wg document, but
there is agreement that this document is needed. Would it be good to
spend some time on this, revisiting what we have, having a look at the
terminology and architecture described and to review whether the
document covers all the pieces we need.

We already have a presentation scheduled for the feedback DT. Will this
include Michael Ramalho's suggestions to optimise the format that came
later, or do we need additional time for this?

We have a number of the wg drafts that have been updated since the last
meeting. Do any of them need agenda time?

Please let us know what you think.

Thanks,
Anna, Colin and Martin