Re: [rmcat] AD review of draft-ietf-rmcat-sbd-09

Mirja Kühlewind <ietf@kuehlewind.net> Tue, 06 February 2018 15:59 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=default; d=kuehlewind.net; b=EClwY5Ef00lVdQN+/oaieUxNvDZAdApxCkz6Ex9Vb7oTaLnHynh4nlbC2qgPITGd8XILTy/8QPSzhXhICoZ8cf4ojBRCvbh/M8R7DvflWoraQwXJdCxFocdCicS8EU/rfghbO0gmVKZS5OPAmpdNp+jGSwjeznVXp8kU2fJJDgM=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:Cc:References:From:Message-ID:Date:User-Agent:MIME-Version:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Language:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-PPP-Message-ID:X-PPP-Vhost;