Re: [rmcat] Review of draft-ietf-rmcat-scream-cc-01

Michael Welzl <michawe@ifi.uio.no> Tue, 11 August 2015 13:50 UTC

From: Michael Welzl <michawe@ifi.uio.no>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 15:50:06 +0200
References: <559FB533.5090105@tik.ee.ethz.ch> <81564C0D7D4D2A4B9A86C8C7404A13DA34B3AE0B@ESESSMB205.ericsson.se> <55A4CD90.4020905@ericsson.com> <, > <17a463d7eb4dddb627d9d52d0e6ceb2d@mail.gmail.com> <pqd7y09y2g7ct1c7xah2lp1e.1436904929881@email.android.com> <456f0d239cbead1c87a3d639688f7495@mail.gmail.com> <E0F7A68B07B53F4FBD12DABD61CBA90E129ACF5C@ESESSMB307.ericsson.se> <07529396e89526f834a8816d1d2502c7@mail.gmail.com> <35276229-26A3-4E8F-ACFB-253A9B6FF26A@ifi.uio.no> <81564C0D7D4D2A4B9A86C8C7404A13DA34B4AA2F@ESESSMB205.ericsson.se> <248FA5A9-1B0E-4ED1-8D51-CA1487E7ABBF@ifi.uio.no> <81564C0D7D4D2A4B9A86C8C7404A13DA34B4C46D@ESESSMB205.ericsson.se> <44A520B8-4DEC-4D9C-97DE-5223DD8A4CB0@ifi.uio.no> <81564C0D7D4D2A4B9A86C8C7404A13DA34B4C4DB@ESESSMB205.ericsson.se> <55B9FD05.1050807@tik.ee.ethz.ch> <81564C0D7D4D2A4B9A86C8C7404A13DA34B4EACB@ESESSMB205.ericsson.se> <55BA16BF.6030101@tik.ee.ethz.ch> <81564C0D7D4D2A4B9A86C8C7404A13DA34B4FCF5@ESESSMB205.ericsson.se> <8yysa9u4qxydnc7snuuon5ay.1 438327885021@e mail.android.com> <7300fc62367c0e30573d34a3bb5aa3d8@mail.gmail.com> <c22e4qcyg8thd3o5s48uc5lo.1439300622606@email.android.com>