[rmcat] Benjamin Kaduk's No Objection on draft-ietf-rmcat-wireless-tests-09: (with COMMENT)

Benjamin Kaduk via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org> Thu, 05 March 2020 10:29 UTC

From: Benjamin Kaduk via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org>
To: The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>
Cc: draft-ietf-rmcat-wireless-tests@ietf.org, rmcat-chairs@ietf.org, rmcat@ietf.org, Colin Perkins <csp@csperkins.org>, csp@csperkins.org
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2020 02:29:31 -0800
Subject: [rmcat] Benjamin Kaduk's No Objection on draft-ietf-rmcat-wireless-tests-09: (with COMMENT)

draft-ietf-rmcat-wireless-tests-09: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rmcat-wireless-tests/

COMMENT:

Thanks to Adam for noting the author-count already.

Section 3

   Different mobile operators deploy their own cellular networks with
   their own set of network functionalities and policies.  Usually, a
   mobile operator network includes 2G, EDGE, 3G and 4G radio access

Is 2G still "typical"?  I was given to understand it was getting phased
out.

Section 3.1, 3.2

How do I tell how much time is "enough time to warm-up the network"?

Section 4.2.3

   b.  Multiple RTP-based media flows sharing the wireless uplink:N = 16
       (all downlink); M = 0.  When multiple clients attempt to transmit

I'm not sure how to interpret the parenthetical; is it a copy/paste
issue from (a) that should read "all uplink"?