[rmcat] Review on draft-ietf-rmcat-eval-test-02

Stefan Holmer <holmer@google.com> Sun, 07 February 2016 12:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=qM6XC3zEsdheyqplXkddTNMw3V+nglo3hhAYpxjao5Q=; b=hRr6bwkrtrs0b1aN+1+/5E1vPlp4M/SEelzT8xZWQo9GPYpjjbz5I5n2+94u7jeXPp b2hK5YACaSCuQfujoNaaqGUhJZXP1asGnR/Nmd5X59C+/RLdoLZISuzOyzwYRmU5Itv/ 4JqpCKG8x9t9e2gwHUiXtrIKlICvMRWfriwOVajjwzi1d4X2FVDZpBGbi6rUsaAfiglv pvJf77fnLyDwej3+OZNC9A9qj+E835RN06HrqjGbZgjPN8NvWygsb+rcUtxgG31GoJSQ /wHijjGGpnOym4/U98jJznfqS9fdkMiUC/HTtXE6b02vGKh6roHrRjVXh79ZDOflq23w jhHQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=qM6XC3zEsdheyqplXkddTNMw3V+nglo3hhAYpxjao5Q=; b=ZZBeil+ymWUhKGr2KXvxOsBir9j2fw8wNPBwQ/qlg4mmBF8UGp+Helv7dbF8KC9ZiU +Tpuh1r92yAhPLASqmA+jFpt5j9iLLhxp9DZHlxrJkScB/4MTVg0lRTFvO8a/vGJPydk hxbW0jry9FCSX713yLKmAHFEEd/+yQCAieRNNKN+APX/xl/BFg0UB+UX8e/3zkKhvYAF rJkNTeJmh7vMz8DKkL82RSXf532cBKbsEFGq+fIDC3BYmeoggrc3EMtPVxnLCI7gy8fg ZBlUDuPA6ZjWDhVK0fL7DuW/t0IY4HIMm9C8H7hiXxtn+/xNIbOR/te92EcreSKCZqtZ k/yg==