Re: [rmcat] Review of draft-ietf-rmcat-scream-cc-01

Karen Elisabeth Egede Nielsen <karen.nielsen@tieto.com> Sun, 19 July 2015 06:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=tieto.com; s=google; h=from:references:in-reply-to:mime-version:thread-index:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=/zedflE5I3MhMvh4fjAPYfBnefKTPH7sfkK8RqDTErc=; b=Vt6pWiTnonugt0PaEUxDNGapZfcA6P13uSsPHZD/T7nP8qNcPNOL0T8VWiEQED7Tt8 ETVMPiChzWh7lsrEh8oP+eXV9aw4kZUuzyzCegijBpyyATcBC16RzIdapNTud3JxmuLJ +y9d6Ziabssxbd577xOiKfIIRPb4l+OTP+MIk=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:from:references:in-reply-to:mime-version :thread-index:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=/zedflE5I3MhMvh4fjAPYfBnefKTPH7sfkK8RqDTErc=; b=IrJ7HbyEX0BCMqzIX09wQ7Dy9VHuCxvSrbaCE9T/OB0ntajWAjBV6/jcLphAdJ0P0e Ocv4LpzIu9Udwkp477kKJnBe4WaZgfymZ7ZXhxYI5GWO/liPejdclSnA+DSfdvn1BajV hgb5qu/faHgIyXvI+CFMEUlxqOrw3ITCOZ/IyrkT+xYHlef2gNFD26erTQ5gSq5GSdVd d3xKYojNZDNFq519w8Pm5m/j4h1cRDiF4Kb+0K0IX2A82r+l4u/+f33y7KAK+Rs4H053 kSavF2hR9dDouJAelDEWZPOXLAtvgVpJG3STgyVka7gcvAOr04x37MexxFPnviZ/WyoD lwZw==