[Rmt] Fwd: [MMUSIC] SDP Directorate: Review of draft-ietf-rmt-flute-sdp-03

Martin Stiemerling <martin.stiemerling@neclab.eu> Tue, 22 January 2013 13:50 UTC

Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 14:50:02 +0100
From: Martin Stiemerling <martin.stiemerling@neclab.eu>
To: rmt@ietf.org
Subject: [Rmt] Fwd: [MMUSIC] SDP Directorate: Review of draft-ietf-rmt-flute-sdp-03

FYI, the first email about the SDP review of
draft-ietf-rmt-flute-sdp-03. I will also forward the 2nd email, just in
a second.

There a number of points that require attention. See below.

  Martin

--
IETF Transport Area Director

martin.stiemerling@neclab.eu

NEC Laboratories Europe - Network Research Division NEC Europe Limited
Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL
Registered in England 283