Draft ROLC agenda

"Andrew G. Malis" <malis@nexen.com> Wed, 22 November 1995 17:32 UTC

To: rolc@nexen.com
cc: malis@nexen.com
Subject: Draft ROLC agenda
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 1995 10:28:01 -0500
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: "Andrew G. Malis" <malis@nexen.com>

We have three internet drafts on the rolc agenda:

draft-ietf-rolc-nhrp-06.txt - the updated NHRP spec.

draft-ietf-rolc-apr-03.txt, from Rekhter and Kandlur.

draft-horikawa-mobile-nhrp-00.txt, from Horikawa, Suzuki, Iwata, and
Horton.

We will also discuss NHRP/ATMARP/MARS interactions.

nhrp-06 and apr-03 are both on ds.internic.net.  Note that apr-03
followed apr-02 by one day - make sure you have the right version!
The third draft will presumably be on ds.internic.net soon, and was
also distributed over the list last night.

Given the recent changes to the protocol spec, I don't reasonably
expect updates to the protocol analysis and MIB to be ready for
discussion in Dallas.  Rather, I would prefer the Dallas meeting to
focus on the above four agenda items.  I haven't forgotten
router-router NHRP, but that could easily take up an entire session by
itself, and I would like to use the time on the above items first.

We are currently scheduled for 0930-1130 on Monday.  That should be
sufficient, but if the WG would like, I can ask for a second meeting
time, in which case I'll try to get 1300-1500 on Monday (there are no
other RTG area meetings at that time).  Please reply to the list.
Please also reply if you have other topics you feel should be added to
the agenda, which would also give us good reason to reserve a second
session.

Thanks,
Andy