Re: [Roll] RPLInstanceID parameter from Source Routing Header is missing in RFC6554

Dario Tedeschi <dat@exegin.com> Thu, 21 June 2012 16:05 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=inG5Ll05yj0Ff6tKVbfZ+ACB6Pe+BpSStJXs6294GVA=; b=IGFzjmc55P9sPkChUDWe171roCfo518BIMp2E6a/P6WTlnUivp4EGT1zmNqvAQTP8N RjrOhQ34p7Jv7ZpDgNUmTzSEt41cE39YpgSdma2F3yR/kSJVkMkIAnz1f/CSVZ02wM4y NPNssbzo9+zIuhJFjMyOISOw91aACOTCPkB93hisE7G1xaNOf8haKKWWo8qKpztKbAof zlSDLBU+fOtjqldWFYd/4AvWEAW/N8weZ7xsps+XUkQncw1hpoPu5/T/KxMCqN4kipbt HT3uHhY7QmFOyCMRQ0Dri8e1BlkiJQWnKuiOwAg0WPScjGQ39NZtUYw49OzCZpjdJ12E uYUw==