Re: [Roll] proposed amendments to ROLL charter

Ines Robles <mariainesrobles@googlemail.com> Tue, 31 March 2015 14:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=qz8Qjs6s0A3luGnMQZtIPuQFlZYaJwco0QOgXQxsqNQ=; b=tm00tVHdniru9rT/5VX9o/pRfSqIUAJUhmtGgyxl5DGyXPHu1tJ8Vrud4kEalXztpG 6pk1+DIj0IYfW/JMuLDKaLSyA+3NGVuNfb/5O53A6fS0mAE+YV+lOkMyIDZKPkK2kcCZ MQN+qY20ywLsu3r1DEV/Qh7tjHOgPcc8F2tCutxnWTiOyYbEOb/ExR6EntvXZJfdabJX MXp3BjZ2jvEC5+H7mYL7yJ2BeL0x7+58zgNvZI82wb5/gpnl+bvvKeKa2A3afqVMGaDa sLpTzRRF8XxqWGOD7bbSEt57ElGEe7S1Th5jUnvUvPVDkmxTvBU0cgtxm6d7am8Pk9qc UwZg==