Re: [Roll] Intend for draft-tripathi-roll-reactive-applicability

Ulrich Herberg <ulrich@herberg.name> Tue, 07 January 2014 03:21 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=PigHdQyh5A3vm6cnfbCWE+0JILhO0MXBycEgjWeMVPo=; b=lS9Iq/Gh1Bbt6M7CgROTQ13419pU86Oy8KGNKXcl2Ak6fg9QibGrFOSCdAci6E4T0N VcJbv6sFLS0lWmras1ixyrKaVHganUhjWHslb0gcIRvmwmm8V5jWqbLW9Mzzbo7YcZhz OdGcZ/ca7Jm2gyIHV1hrRVfV1EFmdwvL5RFUX5dCTBODXs4om0RsiJRqJWZ6AHlWEISA 9vlpFp4DLgIqhoound8deJnL1ppdM3lBIYsMF0yrP5nzIkjPOfo6cSeFuuyhSjp7DBdu 28pydckhsXPgSD/+FOsgm4j2sa90+j77hnWpifQiKtvZ3yRCdI8Cfl2dsASpdEdGQyuK YqfA==