Re: [Roll] nsa extension comments

Remous-Aris Koutsiamanis <aris@ariskou.com> Fri, 07 February 2020 10:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mailfence.com; s=20160819-nLV10XS2; t=1581073085; bh=KaTie9uJZUpHQ29Ci2oiDvX8cQoUA/+qXjxZjUKN4NM=; h=References:In-Reply-To:From:Date:Subject:To:Cc:From; b=pTH4y43CsQWFTYAJETlUcUuFBO7Fpf8ERcML7hcuwY9+RrHphcBpdiODKyFFdb1rS mtoWhdlna3tkNHKzSUy2XrOhYBVKxm5mmZuG7H095EU6QgGmELsoeyStKuh0dVGq7k in6eww9FLz4e8mtYa76/KPqF4Cmg7k3/XHjtZHsIx9Lub6RHws278r7++YXeezf8uM BrBnlnp3ZDUvAyvsciK9unBAphosbzSUS8QULCONP48gTsBNEOIV4fNWDcMw0tG6eE iv+XwXfVBQ06x7I3F28mXj63NpSHH17adugTbUUD9tQuOMnaEGipjiAgr+Bk2GX3b9 SwhGmKg8hHI+A==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1581073085; s=20191001-wvim; d=ariskou.com; i=aris@ariskou.com; h=MIME-Version:References:In-Reply-To:From:Date:Message-ID:Subject:To:Cc:Content-Type; l=21822; bh=KaTie9uJZUpHQ29Ci2oiDvX8cQoUA/+qXjxZjUKN4NM=; b=hkiXi9+dFDbrem1jRIwFXo3mmsrmqBVqrDK2BwyHu/MSoFqvZYtniQa8N+bXMXwT EBTj46M94R0oi8RX7Q4wIg50arUOwAXRZx7zftv+7B8vGd5/8zMY1NAjrwFhoL5G3cy vCI8hYMbgPUxgzP5cilglY5LM4BcSHouIasDl9ixM4Ut2oJZ+TvpsEDBOz2gpWvtO1Z yXS3U88ByqeGnfFDklM7gXOAryhmEyn7JoLZAOMFovYzDLP77T/mUqUbrew9Vrb6XIJ ny/D43EYtFQjzSYgBFkcMKtszvyvggOtRsD0TgBTGyraMnag2RSEtwziP1nylzsSYVT vGU9VaqDBw==