Re: [Roll] comments on draft-phinney-roll-rpl-industrial-applicability

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Fri, 01 March 2013 14:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8663; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1362149900; x=1363359500; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=khM1j521TtGgKW8Vb7S0/pvRydjSkP8GOwHDmAze77w=; b=hXxAonT/QQ9PXx3kUdAL29OuTOdtRl9cjk3wWT9a6N8I6tPsLAGvGtc4 O3f4g7FA5/2JZ3Q5u2hwCYGBQhGWcoxcnUKFcL3dwW3f9Gz2+kz5ONEF9 RVyocP0YJfuiEqteLtt3uswhabdvXBC2ytF9u1Z61IMz2A0PFjTXDgMAN I=;