[Roll] Some LLNs are NOT MANETs

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Wed, 01 August 2012 07:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=HpPLODMgoDXgRgEN6hcGVB4JWJtGER83hthe0yQWeRs=; b=CUTpojDmFFP7HdALyLBb0jl5hXOMTzv06Ic0XmfU8hgwJQhlvQdlUAPfhpaLpDxvav MGbJ8ueMADojkPQ6l8V5PasJBbwKqFYLtqas6ZVWUCrB+Psl0Deaf4mCDRqhD3vutTxc 7iOXSd83Ziucv0+w1WhNAasqWww4x0pXVisl8prJ3Cy7BWtnnR2vuXK6/uH4pgrI18aQ eGyynxV2EZ4FCYq6JmsGecQ59vcGuiDtGqi4kkYL93q2fv2qEiDL3MioO9NH6FcFzbvh rMfz+Yq0w29BHmKd9zikWzmBJ0Lf5/7K5kR4u5ySgvUkUsUDpn5aEa2aGm7kcz5qBfgU 0mQg==