Re: [Roll] WG Last Call draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast-04

Don Sturek <d.sturek@att.net> Fri, 29 March 2013 15:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=att.net; s=s1024; t=1364571157; bh=DPQEB6YTFAFgzjbuGwiwKYIiLOaOvWrleEVnwXAmGmI=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Rocket-Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:CC:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; b=b7VNUVomDjsnkStCPCar8kcbMwvOd+HAYwZzxUhuv1xARNo59a7cDWPmuTHiTDLLBi7Gyg3chv7trlHPb2/yrrlD8hmzajcIyo9IIqDKAla35mUjCtqf9CF8TzAf6TcyQ5GdthgsrCaM9/YcfQQnC+dhxATDvbAmMio12N44ceA=
X-YMail-OSG: T7GALyYVM1nI1KFra..JpHtpgaZ6.7xVedevVU0p6vxgOqd h3uhKJIbDqD3wxzoZcJk_DyvIZxhHn_5k6waP19h.ZNM0G06dnzn4wJSh_Vz M7C4I.tsvhlTBUOaZ9iyUzLzmHOOmw1Zy36wdABTGMgP4FvJykFhojXEMUxj Lj25MPxUGmHAlu9J.vxUwzh9dpe9PAfsstvMqPL.P2aB1xXqt.Jdoy16V.as FkgbK6rKp_H0e_aegAhAiZqE_pXEAx_3pEVfRWZ3bMsewqjzHk5TxnqXCEcN JsVxVLg7s8R53Qy2hI1ZHObddrF7gOaI.F0Nik.jlPsxleXFZKFn9skKKij0 c9tq1PCy8FwxdzAATTNsUm9eM7B1BkPTjCzENxLX5ciB6VHx0RDCqdaXdwyV cYQ.C.g1E0cNSiJU2PUuo37l5sYqjypp5LuscKK6LQlIhq_21u1Cb8MdzHNK lFanjeuAljf1bzAV2rb2m33P7nnbrxUGyN3F1eDKX6EWQD1nqY1G1BEtqXZP fBt8qgcv7bEnrDDT78utXgZhLW_5y6M36g49yODVgfr2G5n2R6hKJuCVtnrW _9W9xjCTZ3qJ4foelzIm9mw--