Re: [Roll] Closure text for ticket #88

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Fri, 13 April 2012 09:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=pthubert@cisco.com; l=3212; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1334308430; x=1335518030; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=3elICZWepC9tZPcDes2UCCD9MyhM39Ahx5+EWLRL4uQ=; b=Pb+rOPgHPVJthfxjV5F5rFe55+fmasLmZbm7DGwhyp3sBGFzjQlReQ87 AmuAB2VIjYOVwQ+e7u78cC4I96lgCPo15HG0Nf06TkN69NCPSEvmZmkzL rfQCBJCkEHZD0jguRiEfCNZ/PvWQgW0k4o6ThqTNdcSGIxpzMVBd9v6C0 E=;