Re: [Roll] [roll] #105: trickle-mcast: how to determine scope of MPL domain

Don Sturek <d.sturek@att.net> Thu, 15 November 2012 14:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=att.net; s=s1024; t=1352988562; bh=7/iOd+KBVTUfm0wY6t/Il86GedKy3uYlG82Gd4gJZHQ=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:CC:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; b=X0jwA10JsazGev7jpW9rjD2WEaAMr0cnN2G4nUzLVw8lnvT9Xt6uqs4tjkS17xI5zcWvMTl4Gq1CXFNy6JhDpyTy2Yw2YMghPWD2hhpWuNIGTaRoqUQTw+vB3UkWbCaJEhADsIgHJE3piK62dOhZDImtONBwJKyYYkCFp0n4+SI=
X-YMail-OSG: S1hkvJYVM1ldkYUYJDSrcEhnwSVL3XU.hWJF8uN5qnQ4Pux 7LXaR95wHBlc9qyG2WUUm5CehCcV11PS8FeWReq1VUuQDLnHrh7GTjGEsiPs fq.nYNgMYlIF_IeJDvfOhe7cjSL3QTq9GZJ1gGGX7AAJX4Bgiz9apPL993lk hn4mSToAxdBKNC9AaeYefvhUFeT402Q8KdoUupAOHqA7jK0H1f4ogIC69mfE NylhD6KnLvDk0rDRz1kqmTgEyK.RsrjS5avz7W1jJ7bKAf2rXX7MsrP50zGT RXmdhs.5MbOMkJonPLdzT3UX4RwePtBAmgFbvO_BmSm_WvKAgGdEywP4_THD UfwOSnHsxDUtxoYNiJTnxZ4MMmc.FlAi9Ss.QgLyI6KQCN6RAe3U8xiurh2a PZXrD4B._oRPJB4WiOoY1B1k6HWVa.40P371yk.GFOn1mVPYyP_GoL1A8dMF CrwaSqBmAPszpEfQaeL0-