Re: [Roll] WG Last Call draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast-04

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Fri, 12 April 2013 06:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=AxDteFZsL/BspFuRT8zjkaiC4TGOaa0PkT8mi8VGSCg=; b=n8CjZj2Wnl3CZezKQZ4t3hpFdFKoC+kkvKuUScDHVogiKAPTCE9u6ZrMzat2wZFpmK m2wW5N5719QRxG6pjdA5iU6nsjDT3+HQKkIE8zX6/KUD2eFKuYNpXAr4r5jlswwbgRfS thp3i85i2Itjw3ofserXbi7AiaQNp7J2M6PzyY8n+vOSv/OIoqnMWrJbfZGpUv2WoouA i5gFN1Z4ZkDnDWey4N75zso9x68JRhR3j44jC/ivAwbk9wQo0OLsSVmwjxbcz1DbOnSf 00oSy3T0D4ae5UM3rwnTWmIrAq0e2Q+sPsyuHf34rBAFDCI1YVsQwbCHjbKIaz+SV/wr nZqg==