Re: [Roll] dinner consensus on trickle-mcast and multicast-scoopes

Kerry Lynn <kerlyn@ieee.org> Sat, 09 November 2013 02:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=vQ9+mJ1lzN5PnXaFNAgutzzrXZgejH0OxzoDPDIJ8JI=; b=SeK3e5vMT7hHQwCifW9ukUmpbxbwQ8bK6eGP1a8OkCRwm1EjK6DhB0usCD5KCR7PO5 y4k18ExuI0p8X4Nub2Q11KzfSgo+tk7xjUX41BSIqqqsCNgT0NZJyk7lxyjPG0QBdFEu ME/HJY9zV+ayB8djbYizyqxaGD7iBK/HKKMsCLyWjC+goIqeWoagSVWL1sXFVG1AR9mW ag5pwMnYm3ybVzDvI19w7Aj8seLoWZWGreuYo16OE+kkozt6QkImCEfiBcqOFNzQKzc6 dyfeH/meTdsCEyjmHnVGiwEvXFnHrjNbYfOJDCXPsOy3yxaxURd9LDNObipOu7XfRcg2 /FkA==