Re: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-minrank-hysteresis-of-10 Comments

Federico Consoli <admin@ipv6it.org> Sun, 13 May 2012 16:45 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :x-gm-message-state; bh=mnJ0TFD4P8GlaomOGZCitq31HH1qjXPZW1zQ7JI4Gd8=; b=GyOBIoOeRFLdenPPbKkzrKyw4gDP6QhO0RqemZxwH45TxlBx88tJnE3R6zFzgM0y6N gFjr0KooVByvyyEeGZQVkMFLWwx8OnyyNpfoYUT1WsDlwevMLGOGXFCQaiafU2r/9+mv HtDtIDqdNSBa3OyGCeJEe71IQhMebvz5Ad/txT62j2NXZUhqBMJnpfRPvVltSqSfRu4Q Ii/z+RSNNsBNS+0oirMw6lzvi6MUtFaU/9j3lixErIVq3lMtWg3NDVJOBDp9jTgQvmWl Rlc6ZV0Q3JDoEcIkAQn+FJ4uxYTrkiBTq7VabD3r6A6/tPS5EFcPG9IdiB1SddSx0kIh nLvA==