Re: [Roll] Barry Leiba's Discuss on draft-ietf-roll-mpl-parameter-configuration-06: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Thu, 09 July 2015 02:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=okxOhQ+wE1CLX8KmB+TZyELE2q7OGZOKLLPkIAhvBrA=; b=FZFpvfN0Ko9EKwPHffZ3aXkTX5t0LkJwBDlx0VtMFsN4bMuROgt9XY3pa51HnKwaBl YKR94Cq+/PJp1EV8k753DVf6QeOUTMu3mjcvda0TQfUHbVp3JokW6rVbTDrWIgJQwMrC 3SLnT+krfDr1csGtPRiG8n7GkZEanRxaAfPSqTXyU2ZDtN3Ll65+fP9L3eWqWims54Mj oumWCjYQjmZfyQBSD/ekaRvoDt5E2iCtNZOmPSTivGl46s401bRSDxrB4UhG9Fv21LxS 3YU5SIUnU5sivY+L1Hqgk5/tvu1cx23vNpgwvFpIBxHq9+Q5Or483htlwy1m9MlCCIHl kb7Q==