Re: [Roll] proposal for common table of contents for applicability statements

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Fri, 06 July 2012 08:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=mi5UeWJP5VQaa8VhPMjCVowkR6E73ycgN/R86+FuM/8=; b=PRBFEXI+b/43LEGK6n0NS0yiVNukJpcpclH+YKfBQXj4AanLMp5G5pnfAQbtjU6d2Q Egtd5xIxhiZC8osmuOmpGh0a+7GbYzvknuADkkpZt2bkCgdG6AALVzFvr1BmrOrLYwWN 3KcW/fS4O4OG2Blwsg5iyUD38S6MbKfzGGVgE25D+anjA8lysxGexqFo9lxqweeZnYcz jACgIPGdWDi7eeY1DKo4yuur/ELWUGG2wqSxoPLWc9agDs+8iaGu1cmwCyY33nCwykTV GSRFVOep1gmtJ2O28QgCVpKAf3hDc6B9UVusvXzqaXeJB90BDsyL4H6Zr23Qj3VMsnla +4gg==