Re: [Roll] [manet] IETF 114 manet meeting presentation

"Adamson, Robert B CIV USN NRL (5592) Washington DC (USA)" <brian.adamson@nrl.navy.mil> Wed, 27 July 2022 01:48 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=nrl.navy.mil; h=from : to : cc : subject : date : message-id : references : in-reply-to : content-type : mime-version; s=s2.dkim; bh=m1MJ2Eau036Ok4yhOGIPRqguf7ThHBxHzENyfRe5FYU=; b=ZHX2ilJSolyFjkuBpuwGiB9vYMFGPyaKKeCfSS3SeoQ6iORTyJ8lAyBxJmHBb9+JNqbh J5XXd5Wpen6tYjQiJP5oCqdLeamn+69kyu3xDayP/RebX6A2/ClUyJhB5WTr8gI5LZGt yWoVGp2CVi+vCIv9RyvX0ETzkhaahdL4CrOcE6hQ3BOlO09ap+LEpaj9y+4VJXGYCywx K+YQKeqECYSy5+zC3MUX6N8Ic2rt5+2S3Mj7XGtR7vsfP0pdHzsHTCj1qJ+P6bgnjm/W yZq8ayj0iwpiS7wL1yh6UAtFZawqgBBYEDLZQyq+Po8f4XxKi9xBjV4h+0+hhMHgU0LZ JA==