Re: [Roll] IPv6 multicast scope 0x03 in trickle-mcast

Kerry Lynn <kerlyn@ieee.org> Wed, 13 March 2013 14:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=BrspiF9dP8AUyvn8gFLKR9KoRMuZbk0UzwWBNLJPtmM=; b=y9zThpoF3Aa8OVJDmGF8wWH+NiIYlCg3Vlk2Eu29wrWrf4/NRNe4o8vSh9mPE5FR2d 1LLumnE5DEVxnwQH2JWRE+u+9SikBpnyoAjRScFooaNrBUkafHCFcPvZid05gZ9f+xge EDSTFfORN+NsKJkb+SAOpIHWtGwRIOg0T9379+W4atqK/Q/paJeZfv1ItmxHxbqamw/a 0D8Gb99telRJJ5FHjOaUKFsbhccLMGXDpg7TSn+RTcWAy8ZwvbIVQE/Ox8URQV1vLMKK w2E0NsWQ6quLPucXwafM+9eE1EJ9MGHyWEpFCQJFCvzbRz51wPYiiuGIJ9oZuH4EGDtL 4z0g==