Re: [Roll] knowing which multiple metrics matter: MRHOF related questions

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Fri, 25 May 2012 16:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=pthubert@cisco.com; l=4319; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1337963478; x=1339173078; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=UHZWlkmIdeW2RIrqR/kdFEjcX2i3yQk8Hd+vCb6iaJc=; b=etshHkAZi1X/1U9N1VXT5IpvxVCaVFaKAB+v+Eo4mpGG25ynifQ3GyVm FBTDI/hw5GYSNxjXH7FvEBnzUBjw/Vo5tuBGxKTs1t4HMhk8W09ShUr1s AJL/DEqOghzRRiqjkN6gyG324kCyGfEvflNb0jaYjY4YtTUkgvW2YvfV1 g=;