Re: [Roll] [manet] Working group re-charter ideas (meeting summary)

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Thu, 02 April 2015 07:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4065; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1427961202; x=1429170802; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=2q7z1n5hDTgJ8BgbnX30l9wIyS2rcOy4KplVzoOAUMw=; b=bKwwCHSP2IYh3QbbI2WJfVA5xY292CZrirnQunMj+bThKBp8F/bO5VDC jI37exPNt8TYmSA+CtTCEJIfYf7LVI/C/37dWHRig21DuLDadTf8nuKkZ DS9NMI8y5W4O1y1Bs8VBvo1fX3bdKxgmmz96ZTYmJl72Zv2LbEG3qyrpC s=;