Re: [Roll] New Version for draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo-38.txt

Ines Robles <mariainesrobles@googlemail.com> Thu, 09 April 2020 07:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=KYKGHJ1dVZoDDZFydfm+no5L7I+pdO8XPxvvon1QaSY=; b=lb/7bYn9B33gapGBoqWA3Og4+NIbEevogaU1+RZtySwnTPwNzuF6Vb0I7z4JSOM7MB JeWuzIQl5+4M95izTXD3oGD4e30XNQgkh6ufaky2xbWKS0y6wv12hI3dhuGoIeEa+ESk CxNdq9vFHs0Df+DoHS2dSPm4RP15g5QynYZd8IsThEDpEaWVoYPb2PV5RRe9aloxp2Kv 7D1xxIUTE3saaXMumWTe4uutKgZmUfmhV8piLSSFt3OhXilc857V7eCHs1yuxISjumeg P+JR/Oo/YgmxJU2QgOvDk+osmcmqpvejco2f9XuWT/RVDQP1DtKDgey/eUd+ZI9C7Zfz CKxA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=KYKGHJ1dVZoDDZFydfm+no5L7I+pdO8XPxvvon1QaSY=; b=ZUBmna3rQRaXTMLQ/N4EQY5fV2xWMZujS952hDHwz3ksdLa+FYsmOCClKAlm/mDTSM UDvLM0Nb2v8jxdcKGMOxYCCxZjEqSU6a9YtWC6o0SduOMXoq3prnFAu/VtFGIqz5CM1B eBNClTFWmEK8IqJDeG4ZNe53MTl0DvzlOTTTAkp3fX85h4jnVNi5fpO6JU+KtZq4tu22 aOLOn3qAonQlX14wGSqrJ0J7G6nWE2t/CU1N3BWLKTquVcK78wkJgcWOSRJ4ZkX5moxi pnSjZ5yRbQT/qVuZxD7MTqjdOlEUg/qoo/CbQC2YstbdaZMxO2wgywBsyw/EFN70PjBb Ougg==