Re: [Roll] mixture of storing and non-storing nodes

JeongGil Ko <jeonggil.ko@gmail.com> Tue, 23 October 2012 06:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=tWBbcEPdQ3dArQF2GFON4m/MANBB3tkwP8HG0iGtAeY=; b=MwMokdKFtVAe4ehu/N0CfbiSalo5Pwhlf0ZlCreBlXM6cPXsANTDATx76fu31t95k+ 2Aew7Qf5BnKdJXibwoZ7d4fJje0J1oDo1+hSBAek0XvOMVs+5GhjWv/7hgfFhqkHamWQ tDBvGPS8O1hGkCZ20VwdnqbJOEAwoV144df5w3jYLlrt+pdYhfRzlN7Nk1umPnoqzsgs zAw6dwZtVyhguJH8exTk0MKLb3EVRRyFiHl8UIpu+/82BpFdiY6UwG6vAC+CMQERs+d8 PeC8FMjpZ8txF5uqIZBcbIoRrVkmUTt+qbShcGyi3BccTt+qDNNndSubUstp0Hq7thx9 wKMg==