Re: [Roll] AD review of draft-ietf-roll-p2p-measurement-06

"JP Vasseur (jvasseur)" <jvasseur@cisco.com> Thu, 06 December 2012 15:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7819; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1354807668; x=1356017268; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=abT7HGaAPh8VPyDZbkwfexe7pj7cDgYfC7ENmkCl3Cs=; b=cTVuuH2bTPrlx+xoUS7+Cx3vKcTMS3T0979u4KO//67MpYp+1iSiCSfu opyB48c6I9kFxnc1Gej8z/IVfL+1sJy5qoiL7xp7VrR2lwzA4aLcuVwHW kow5ppuZ/oqo8C8mQaM680PBgkEwopgmMPDFGDjfG03BQLol9RYUlytb8 M=;