Re: [Roll] Iotdir telechat review of draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo-40

Ines Robles <mariainesrobles@googlemail.com> Sat, 05 September 2020 22:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=+zo2Ga6HZSHHssrCF+coOHHxGc4FdqXatriHLr7IQgE=; b=u25KqlGRs8bsFlOzf2QLVrxDWM/rOrLvphLPFubwW9QDgs/goaG+Fl+n45gCzh/biJ 7Rqr3rcVjDfWhdAUzSQuYt8bPASUzZ0M9iUkUHh7sRcLb1g4RiGiR8xv6SdWkYUfm8js akpijGHcMSRQA5Qg/NqgZCmF072cRc/99KdNm3gjTI3/oftMYykhZZSnxMu7FTUkl9by ln0nlyqPIk5LkJJgmCvDhSxJkX4B7SulFK/2xquLmQYxrfYz4zUKW25PV3ptVhFjhjug kuc5EjGO2eJwVyXmUbXEiaLkvpbYMZ/1TQf8d7aacEo7x1RJiRXAEEpK0kNtfRBmExnX dD3A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=+zo2Ga6HZSHHssrCF+coOHHxGc4FdqXatriHLr7IQgE=; b=Eamz4ppJp4SjoNbHRL2h/sNNb5ZTUgnGeS5xSBtmuFotxfWfEf8ytqVzdJMB/rdhxG SDMPsl1DnvSlF2V/KeLa/gvaMbwR0cSxh3BFBGAtpPB6Hn/9xZgDFQwBZBq+sgs6Yi0j JeIWsj+B+izJyJDVL7qaKbMWx7IxP8dW3yl0T67t8C5WakwabKy3rTMq9LgpkTSPOFLm nH7EsuRZAPG24VZ/SWeTX0BEB65KSzTKTY8RAq3iDunaKzuAeH39KDexWIM7ioDxIaIR wJFnyrBvXB+a5JKGHMmnFQvmWtz9qQ7SUFgbhFXfQRfS/3Nom712TaGVYTeHft4MFmqN zSCQ==