Re: [Roll] AMI applicability: storing/non-storing.

Don Sturek <d.sturek@att.net> Fri, 15 November 2013 16:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=att.net; s=s1024; t=1384531253; bh=DYAx/6ef5CMt58NxZHzjkWwNpyzxsisLgTFDmINEo28=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Rocket-Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; b=c7BTbhMMOMCTpFC6yJdy0QottXFVgB2Tio8JkMnUZ6wZzTBdl0rbV2d6Q15ClUdqDNY9gDK4ZtnzRdgy5KL46t+pwyKvhMb3fEFs1XU3UUKF7cUOToCEbPf8bU8KoX+72CNPGihugQl7tMttDEChxTUTFhGpM4cIzYtnAVrXWK8=
X-YMail-OSG: gWTtGJsVM1noq0Qtg6j_daYdr.QKGl2eD1cC0lSWOAp8IEt J5lWOCrh8CRmXrbru3IrkvDdjnAWhyh86XCIWiHaQmMOBLLpM5.QyVv4Ntqi hi_p5m5cwzgvHc0sgPpgd_.p1Z2Zgii.c.gA41XUPVmhvJGw5cXU0Ct3mXxr 42q_qlAKtHTlFMSLwS3IHW8tN6zy_1uUJ_kgrXJL6fm91aXbxRsSYkADx5Wx 91AJIgnZGi3HQGWdkcR71yObEne3pYDkgsUyNXq6T.IHE_cxtg92ArN4wg9H W1EsuBzy6tloCZarfrIE04b1K1pE.Py8JvGnSPHgwSAhin_o5.EasEZ0X6q_ HhOmoXWKFopDVQEwci7G9._nd_C0IDkw80YjWOTyalQBYLgWkXo8PokW9NXR PhXU3_nAOerNZN679hb_24lDFtjRK5.fTitViCHFu7Fzg0yb8pCp9pvNDQSz .QsfedGiFoxWL.nTSQmcoldBQYmdEIn4R.lzXOuKREP4SadpcYja17hH4WzB SmqkNpSg.HJ7my0k9P6FapqrCVOA83N9PJEfLZ1rZkHwdG59nBRDx64PY