Re: [Roll] [6lowpan] draft-kelsey-intarea-mesh-link-establishment-03.txt

Don Sturek <d.sturek@att.net> Fri, 15 June 2012 17:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=att.net; s=s1024; t=1339780022; bh=6PeKJUeKDzwrcFWPtnuBYXX2p1pS5hOr8D1chWCnP6c=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Date:Subject:Message-ID:From:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=IFPR06OJdpmawQV2DdE+3IsXcuPLcNLhQb2zdhy1BeDCLQON2D0kqGJoJcA6la3dzAnzTSxVihkbZKMoSAnxxU10GSSp9PfPolRze2cfeQeS1hsf/0vzYPv+bBdYUSzPIYMVD1VFBVp9RjsVN6H6XBYZsPEBDwjC4sBXKYDhpHE=
X-YMail-OSG: MQlAV9QVM1kx8PzkVLU8V8P3uFiJWlVTpqzTc1Si9kXU.I9 vy_VXUx3G6M8L8FgiEdh4Hs0UNDrLEFNsS3tm4WC5BDjORtRIjiUlBTjipEJ bgEe2kqoHDnl45qmpExo6DpkP1uZmpM8p0W9iHyF5CV5QdQ._38tMZYWpQoL HkuR84BMfFZHL6vQAvl9yjZdRL5XqA9y9fuwXN7hAU7hlru3hNz7v8itvhJw 8Nxvs34ADTBzjC_jfVhwyrQMZm_.2wScNOOmqY0yA_E7C5BN7lnOaaieOB6v TxkmVL6PtJ9ZWqdVW2U47Dj__XpJGPA7pgvucGYStv9qve4.MHxfG3RndtD5 SfV2K73ppot936DoPs0FcKBNtmA5vFGIRwMcFXaL0NW8PPOaJ_RT_jfnL.uW Uoc2h327l9LSCwBeavrmxlVpl6.Zr4bvKXpVRKmGBF5a23MknIh3RYs0_xA3 R0KmF56smveY5JgifKzOBJ0wUdqJapk21lC5n5TJioxOHF1NZjsjXa0A4iRw -