Re: [Roll] Iotdir telechat review of draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo-40

Ines Robles <mariainesrobles@googlemail.com> Tue, 08 September 2020 21:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=kE02lw2X9z/MLrgeg9CVLAHB/DaLodwSwRaXYCUOzUs=; b=PNypYL2pMC6wun5OMvzbIvG1OyGjWKKjzD5+clALg4bbAFmdfVf+tx9emRbZeZr8YM LZm6m80RP5SZYc6bSzUQY9lz5RgZrwjS902MOjGPvFGbFVI9B0q3a2wbvdQhLpD5Hdlx W9V+N7xMNCud14YrTvunQGn9Pxto2NJVi9bZa89aCPE2fCKHTbLfogymZZb/7ZKFvoY9 UYSLY4PLp5P3O9pcQbNW7BOvlPsPWwASq7MDp/77kwlq7QW6GI1PuK4quTqqY1Br3Gnv PBqlxYwn4i4zJqo+URPMyGKGktqq4KUrPclUH1PAjyorhClpa1IJjxwxH/5ATFGGHiWG 41Fg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=kE02lw2X9z/MLrgeg9CVLAHB/DaLodwSwRaXYCUOzUs=; b=avubekgcxfy8lvUYDif7iq5+N2envWdjvy8pChzoMxFwkO2XOTXCWbnGTDX+6zDAeQ ymGQOM/rGmRcTeVu0bC9Hm2oeis6SRh0UlLclzAJwqCfRVFEbtBwd4kPnmQiO7QeLrY2 ZH/mohiLFpzGLNpcOFxh1TTIx0L/bvlf89JBPS+ivQ+SnqJuNjBee9eWCj3oGv2C8Aky dBaA9YiNBYDM1aJZSk5nxhTB1H6RMyRMUu4Y71gdjXgmmx/vFIvqWOoCtEIDYWwsbHzX 5dELn+/0BYxfDhDPV0v4GhPx19acxOuP0QLK6n37iBd8iug1vWhfrURFYBbOwTpa9rTO Vx/g==