Re: [Roll] Border router failure detection

Konrad Iwanicki <iwanicki@mimuw.edu.pl> Wed, 04 March 2020 13:02 UTC

From: Konrad Iwanicki <iwanicki@mimuw.edu.pl>
To: Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks <roll@ietf.org>, Ines Robles <mariainesrobles=40googlemail.com@dmarc.ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2020 14:02:12 +0100
Subject: Re: [Roll] Border router failure detection

Dear Ines,

On 03.03.2020 13:27, Ines Robles wrote:
> Thank you very much for your email to the mailing list and welcome :-)

Thank you.

> Here are some guidelines [1] to write IETF-Drafts, e.g. as Michael says
> for markdown[2], good tools for writing IETF-Drafts [3] and good
> tutorials about IETF [4] and for newcomers [5].
>
> Please be aware that all the IETF activities follows the note well [6]
>
> This is our github [7], in general we create one repository for
> ietf-draft. If you desire, you could give me your username I can add you
> with the permissions, so you can create a repository and put your public
> work there. That is very useful to work together and easy for people to
> create issues.

Sure. That would be great. My login is just: konrad-iwanicki

> To submit the draft to the ROLL site, please goes to [8] and select I-D
> submission tool: name your draft as
> follows: draft-yourlastname-roll-maintopicofdraft-00 and it is going to
> be displayed in the section called "Related Internet-Drafts " in the
> ROLL Documents page.

Thank you for the pointers. Once I am at that stage, it will be
extremely useful to have everything in one place.

> It would be great if you could attend the IETF 107 remotely [9], so you
> can see how it is an IETF meeting. There is no fee to participate
> remotely in IETF, but registration is required to access video and other
> information via Meetecho.

Thanks for the invitation. I will try to find a slot in my agenda.

> Please let us know if you need further help.

Thank you. This is definitely more than enough for now.

Best regards,
--
- Konrad Iwanicki.