Re: [Roll] Way forward for draft-clausen-lln-rpl-experiences

JP Vasseur <jpv@cisco.com> Wed, 16 May 2012 13:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=jpv@cisco.com; l=3811; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1337173457; x=1338383057; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=Q/MUexIRkI79TAk96949uRb/VndUMsodb5DtLKzTztQ=; b=PjeM2o7HcfV43dQFJgODUQ94vy/4EnqlnJVeDZTvYRNmzluhuH6LOp3Y 2sv5DABEXxtgHOTJw+RGuyPNQGBdEO6F26uHDq5f5xKq9wrZ1hX0kXmHM m3BwtI9ecJiuHiMNKychRXV+6aASgiiNYx6BdX1v/zporwc5pddfGWSVL c=;