Re: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-thubert-roll-flow-label-00.txt

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Tue, 08 May 2012 13:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=e4dQIQqmuQSt9ivlzD8JzWHeca5hr+3wCE15tEpFW5E=; b=DargVQFNeLjidsckwNzcuEevvqDl+oAy3qbh5zwoTzCSigRX94/MWWjqTSfMMpoQXC bpGeIZQuJVIileno4pVVj90t80PdRxOnOoBYuVZ/Q+CDmx6IhV0MD8oZBOIrohbFGuz6 JvUglfkTeDHG8NWKsM0WjKLdxMH2CRfg0v/1gakDWGQXTbll64PyDMTjhUjUM+Y/NdJw +EkjSy/D/KQ+yWOyqhAjzyDTAqH7bMRy3I7oPBvA6QaLwctFx0FR9AeN10mU8zGLFHoh z6v9lAFjoUbIcKEi7/kW8lbEmuA9YCNTWL7idWMJIwg7uCPzV8w6dWmYToYrJRtTo7eY PgBA==