Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-mopex-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2023 20:18:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories. This Internet-Draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power
and Lossy networks (ROLL) WG of the IETF.

   Title           : Mode of Operation extension
   Authors         : Rahul Arvind Jadhav
                     Pascal Thubert
                     Michael Richardson
   Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-mopex-07.txt
   Pages           : 10
   Date            : 2023-06-04

Abstract:
   The Routing Protocol for Low-Power and Lossy Networks (RPL) can have
   different modes of operation (MOP) to allow nodes to agree on the
   basic primitives that must be supported to join a network.  The MOP
   field defined in RFC6550 is fast depleting.  This document specifies
   an extended MOP option for future use.

The IETF datatracker status page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-mopex/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-roll-mopex-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-mopex-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts