[Roll] AD Review of draft-ietf-roll-mpl-parameter-configuration

"Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <aretana@cisco.com> Tue, 16 June 2015 00:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=12710; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1434414704; x=1435624304; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:mime-version; bh=3lsoZem72j+G+HwtYGWjJGvXzZULNK3PYd4GIxhQt7g=; b=enA8jI5xhtLVWE8vWTHpCWxuRKb4/Hpo2W4rXK9evez9OgEkNKue98M4 QAhH5QHcXzuhztzVEHeKXqnx3V407jDKhZZJ/+RFS6c66Bab/+hzFSik1 atp9TYmGH02AGdP/ydIglPsBsvZwvaCBduxHdOhji0TQVT8CpryrQxu2L E=;