[Roll] Comments For ROLL terminology-06

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Thu, 05 July 2012 15:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=M4yLmjpzCSj5h99YPdkrsih392Ae7wCOSwLfiqh698I=; b=F+1R2kRRANtb4gzc2sOrMpgHhqAm/dfK4kL/Ibo/nCQtWfxDFeNa0VCRnaGvD3dZYl VdIm++OdagvuIUH8IdLgzjQxlhlbcpctb2LBUpeuQd0e2DaICNM9DAwYgxdS4pEXgylk LVd1NWhCAAp3mwJvZErr/K/vce4RmkfrkpLBhFLfOE5EjFqVOMhZZLznSEG/CxAFx3vO w2UmVafKpLJQdFoZLtdCPjVA2NA8MCNxWmUOl3PKZgvC/Zzsnahfg0+Gj5faufZye9wR 3ckpOQAXCsJzzXLSQHp4Rs7ktKZ6E1SWI070IDOE65E3JzyuP7sI3cIdJFaOCcfHtYeD JJ5Q==