Re: [Roll] Open topics for discussion in ROLL

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Thu, 17 April 2014 13:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=46568; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1397743038; x=1398952638; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=KqaXkKELW1w3hNyoYTyxqShwgm5bKwUr67IuVXLLRoM=; b=WrQz0cuezkBe0bqbO/zOqtNhdnDPUfzJDRSfGmyEs+9nu1Ui99Gm92qt vNZLIVPrrSJp4pKCb1dknyo6cF1o4RUjnVokyAyerhhRtXTMtfq4ghHfx BpQRYHqOVez+a/Rv3ae5I0JJeguHj+B9QszMCz/9WbrTKzknmHqGDZylx w=;