Re: [Roll] FW: New Version Notification for draft-thubert-6lo-routing-dispatch-04.txt

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Thu, 09 July 2015 09:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3053; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1436434497; x=1437644097; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=hvCSKl1u/z7R5R/Co+NFWU03qhPcjkT+ncaMpYRtuvA=; b=WNjyJOMn9ehf8FyX9lfVoEl8A5uDsaYgGz2DPJlAkOeqAucjTNrnFmXk Atm9/8txPyTxqfQEzGaOk9nrlVOuSpEcTOxQMBzYJw9pF/IexW1ZkS+tu zvCwcdXRvthXr1GBeIxewNiKywUcj1Vr5qn5XwqyjqqdRlT63TM5WTzI1 E=;